- Find an ‘old flower pot’.
- Use gold emulsion / lacquer paint and a medium-sized brush (approximately 2.5cm long) to paint the pot evenly. Let it dry. Then to improve the coating, it may be practical to paint a second coat for a good overall covering.
- Fill with a good compost mixture.
- Select a packet of seeds from a reputable supplier. In this case the seeds are Nasturtiums that can be planted in the months of May/June.
- After about 15 days you will notice the seeds germinating. This is a very exciting time !
- After a few days these will grow into seedlings that will fill the flower pot eventually. You may even like to transplant these into a window box / patio tub / garden flower bed.
- Nasturtiums need regular watering throughout the growing season, but be careful not to over-water your plants.
- Cutting off the faded/dead flowers will prolong blooming.
- If you’re growing nasturtiums in containers, they may need to be trimmed back occasionally over the growing season.
- ENJOY !
Creativity: Planting Seeds